Monday, May 11, 2009

Please Please Please Let Me Shit What I Want

I mistook this one as a fart, which happens sometimes. Don't worry though guys I made it. As far as quickness goes, I give this one an 8.5 out of 10. For cleanness, however, it gets a 2 out of 10. It kept lingering and I wound up using more paper than usual, which is not very Green of me. As far as look and texture goes, it went a little something like this:


Literally half a dozen small pinecones, you guys. I give it a 10 out of 10 for beauty.

Also, I watched a movie last night involving the most poignant use of poop-- Slumdog Millionaire. It combined two of my and Tea Leaf's favorite things: cute children and poops. A little boy was literally covered from head to toe in strangers' fecal matter and he couldn't have looked cuter. Poop Salute to Slumdog, ya hearrrrd


<3 Avocado Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment